Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Time in China

Time In Oregon

Sunday, April 6, 2008

We are still waiting for our TA!

We are still awaiting our TA from China!! We are trying to be very patient as it has not even been a month but we want to meet Maddy NOW! Jim and I thought we would receive a call from Holt this week with TA approval but we were disappointed. Let's all pray for TA this week! =)

Jim and I are in North Carolina currently coming home tomorrow. I am here for a work conference and came for golf. We have been here since Wednesday. It has been fun. I think we needed to get away from all of the hustle and bustle that has been involved with Maddy.

Our last official pre parent trip will be to Lincoln City in April. We will need some R & R and I hope by then we will have our travel arrangments by then.

We will post of Maddy's room and from our trip soon.

1 comment:

May said...

how excellenting for both of you! I think i read that your making plans to buy tickets for China. try to get business or first class...it's a long flight...leg room is a must!

me